MOBIHEL HYDRO BASE MIX
VOC COMPLIANT:YES NO
MOBIHEL HYDRO BASE MIX is a VOC compliant water–based basoat used in double–layer coating systems in combination with one of the MOBIHEL clearcoats. It is used for the final painting of personal vehicles, buses, trucks and other vehicles as well as for other metal objects and is part of the MOBIHEL Mixing System. The desired colour can be obtained by using the MOBIHEL Colour Navigator Formulation Software or by searching in the Mobihel Colour tools.
• Rapid flash–off and in–depth film drying.
• Immediate repair after matting possible.
• Excellent spraying properties.
• Uniform results and effect properties.
• Easy fade–out.
MOBIHEL 2K FILLERS
OPTIMAL APPLICATION CONDITIONS:
Temperature of air: 20 – 25 °C
Relative humidity: 40 – 60 %
Air flow in spraying cabin min. 25.000 – 28.000 m3/h
Colour shade and lightness of metallic effect depend on the way of spraying, RTU viscosity, the type and settings of spraying gun.
MOBIHEL Colour Navigator Formulation Software
All toners have to be manually shaken before the mixing process
25 – 28 s
DIN 53211 ⌀ 4 mm/20 °C
MOBIHEL HYDRO BASE THINNER
10% on solid colors
20% on metallic and pearls
Prior to application on the object a test spray-out must be made and the colour match cross checked.
1,8 – 2 bar (HVLP)
1 – 2 passes and 1 effect layer
15 – 20 µm
15 min/20 °C between layers
20 min/20 °C before application of clearcoat
Time could be reduced by using additional ventilation (fan)
MOBIHEL 2K CLEARCOATS
2004/42/II B(d) (420) 410
EU limit value VOC for this type of products (category II B (d)) in the form, ready for application is 420 g/l. VOC of this product ready for use is 410 g/l.
2 years in the originally closed packaging, 6 months in the open packaging on the mixing unit.
MOBIHEL HYDRO ADDITIVE QD activates MOBIHEL HYDRO BASE to significately improve three–stage painting. Dosing:
• 5 % in any MOBIHEL HYDRO BASE formulation.
• in case of 3 C formulation only 5% addition of HYDRO ADDITIVE QD only for the first layer – which should be dried (15 – 20 min/60 ⁰C) and cooled. It gives a hard surface for subsequent coats of the final color.
• 10 % in case of painting the internal parts of the hood in combination with Clearcoats matt for better appearance and chemical resistance.
For better colour matching, smooth application and good final appearance for colours with high metallic or pearl effect, we recommend addition of 10 % of MOBIHEL HYDRO CLEAR BASE in the ready mixed formula.