Colour Wizard Spectrophotometer is a high–quality and reliable multi–angle device to provide fast and accurate results. Optical measurement hardware unit is designed to Mobihel specific measurement technology and colour algorithms. Works in conjunction with its dedicated Colour Wizard Software and Mobihel Formulation Software. Helios is supplying two grades of instruments linked with their individual software.
The Colour Wizard 2 is a package of a multi-angle device and a laboratory grade software solution adapted for the daily use in bodyshops. It’s a complete 3–in–1 solution that provides results for any colour needs.
• Returns fast and accurate results due to an innovative computer colour algorithm.
• Possible also for completely unknown colours with no identification data.
• Automatic colour adjustment based on state of the art computer colour matching engine.
• Multi–stage correction process provides an accurate tracing of the correction steps.
• Simulation of formulation adjustments provide prediction of colour changes with visual display of the impact of the formulation changes.
• Excellent tool for colour experts in providing additional security in their work.
• Allows creation of fully customized colours without need of actual product mixing.
Colour Wizard 3 is an economical solution where we provide quality multi-angle device and software with some limitations compared to Colour Wizard 2 in terms of limited correction capability and no possibility of simulation.
By using in combination the Mobihel Formulation Software, the Colour Box Expert and the Colour Wizard you obtain a complete Colour Management Solution that ensures fast and perfect colour process and repair.
New Mobihel colour adjustment chart is an evolution of the popular colour tool which uses clear, simple, and intuitive pictograms.
When tinting may be required users will easily identify toner qualities and their impact on the formulation.
With various reductions and additional information about colour group, colour bias, face view, side view and purity, colour comparison of all tinters has never been easier.
The same concept is applied not only to classical pigments but also pearls, aluminums and flop adjusters, with additional information about the size, shape, and flop behaviour.
Colour circle is added for even easier and faster comparison of pigments, which will bust your confidence in formula adjustment process.
We also encourage you to use our innovative colour information tools on Helios Refinish Communicator web site, where this concept has been digitalized and some additional information and cool features can be used.