- Too short flash off times between coats.
- Too thick primer coats.
- Water residue from sanding in corners, edges, folders and under decorative borders.
- Water hardness for sanding is too high.
- Polluted compressed air.
- Too high air humidity (over 80 % at 2K materials).
- Condensed water due to temperature fluctuations.
- Flash off between coats min. 10 min/20 °C.
- Maximum application 80µm at HS filler and max. 40µm at MS filler.
- If possible, always dismantle component parts.
- Blow off carefully.
- Do not allow water residue from sanding to dry, you should wipe them clean.
- Compressed air should be dry and clean.
- Avoid the formation of condensed water; keep a stable temperature and humidity.