MATT EFFECT (GLOSS DECREASE)
- Too high coat thickness MOBIHEL 2K HS 2:1 clearcoat (more than 2 coats) - too high air humidity.
- Surface soaking.
- Hardener defects – hardener reacted with air humidity.
- Humidity in compressed air supply.
- Use of unsuitable thinner.
- Unsuitable air supply.
- Interrupted drying.
- No MOBIHEL Siccative added into 1K synthetic enamel (MOBIHEL enamel MIX).
- Follow technical instructions for the application of material.
- Keep hardener cans sealed properly.
- Enable sufficient airflow (during drying).
- Do not interrupt forced drying.
- Follow prescribed drying times.
- Use recommended hardener and thinner.
- When mixing MOBIHEL enamel – mix according to formulation at the end obligatory add MOBIHEL Siccative.
- With the 1K synthetic enamels (MOBIHEL enamel) take care of overcoating times in order to
prevent surface soaking.
Repair of incurred defect:
- Sand to the sealer and repeat the application of MOBIHEL 2K HS 2:1 clearcoat according to regulations.
- Check the quality of a hardener – it should be clear, colourless, fluently running, without any floating particles.